Support Parkway In Motion

Parkway In Motion is a 501(c)(3) organization. Any donation you make to PIM is a tax deductible expense. 

Donations to Parkway In Motion can reduce your taxable income and lower your tax bill. You will need to itemize your tax deductions in order to claim any charitable donations. 

"You may deduct charitable contributions of money or property made to qualified organizations if you itemize your deductions." - IRS Publication 78

You claim your tax deduction on Form 1040, Schedule A

Parkway In Motion's Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) for your tax forms in 27-2324109